Call for papers
Firstly, we would like to thank everyone who has sent in their papers. Due to a high volume of requests we have now closed the opportunity as we need to prepare the conference programme. However, you are still welcome to join us at the 2016 Child in the City Conference as a delegate! We will send registration details in the month of June on our newsletter. If you have not signed up for our newsletter, please see the “Subscribe to our Newsletter” on the right side.
Hope to see you at the 2016 Child in the City Conference!
Here we will leave the fee details for the submitters who have already submitted their paper:
Please note that we offer reduced fees for those who register before 1st October 2016!
If your abstract has been accepted and your presentation included in the conference programme, you will be required to pay the conference participation fee as outlined below:
- Conference delegate and presenter (2,5 days):
- € 460 (early bird fee, excl. VAT) if you register before 1st October
- € 660 (excl. VAT) if you register from 1st October
- Delegates with poster presentation:
- € 555 (early bird fee, excl. VAT) if you register before 1st October
- € 755 (excl. VAT) if you register from 1st October
- Students (incl. Phd students) with abstract or poster presentation pay the fee of € 175 (excl. VAT).